Dobinsons Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Suits 4th and 5th Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser (all years)
- Comes with rubber bushings installed
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 5mm (0.2") wall thickness, and powder coated black
- Oversized adjusters and rod thickness for maximum strength and durability with double-nut locking feature
- Zinc plated, then powder coated black, for the ultimate finish and protection
These are adjustable rear lower control arms, to be used on any vehicle lifted or not, up to 4" of lift. This kit comes with both side lower arms and also includes a full poly bush kit. Rubber bushings now come pressed into the arms, as they are maintenance and noise-free. Rubber bushings allow for greater flex (travel). These adjustable arms will allow you to properly set your rear pinion angle due to adding a lift, while also adding strength over the stock arms. Suitable also for long travel rear suspension setups.
NOTE: The threaded end goes towards the frame end with the metal protector facing downwards, and the curved section of the arm faces downward.
Instructions for use: Set initial length to the same as factory arms, Find your pinnion angle. And adjust acoordingly
Suits all these vehicles:
4th Gen 4Runner 2003-2009
5th Gen 4Runner 2010+
Lexus GX470 (all years)
Lexus GX460 (all years)
Toyota FJ Cruiser (all years)