Dirt King – LP4 Pro | Amber
$424.95 – $849.95
- QTY (1) LP4 LED Light
- QTY (1) Wiring Harness
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
The LP4 PRO LED off-road light may be smaller than the other choices in our LP lineup, but it still packs a punch. With 200° of coverage and incredible distance lighting, you’ll have increased visibility for high-speed turns and can easily spot rough terrain ahead in pitch-black nights.
At Baja Designs, we draw from over 30 years of experience creating innovative LED lighting. With the LP4, we’ve created a versatile, low-profile lighting solution that can maintain peak operating efficiency thanks to our unique Direct Ducted Cooling technology. Our LED driving lights can operate without quality loss for nearly 50,000 hours. They maintain a color temperature similar to natural daylight for reduced driver fatigue and eye strain so you can drive safer for longer in the dark.
With amber lights as well as standard and high-powered beams, the driving combo lighting pattern is a perfect choice for off-road lights on your vehicle. Like all of our lights, they are backed with our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 7,050 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 60W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.83W / 0.35A
- Dimensions: 5.1" Height / 5.1" Width / 3.2" Depth
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- Mating Connector: DT06-4S Deutsch
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Hard Anodized Cast Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)